Mitchell and Associates will accept individual or multiple recruiting assignments on a nationwide basis for entry-level and / or experienced candidates in the following areas:
• Manufacturing, Process, Production, and Quality. Six Sigma, Lean Mfg.
• High Tech Mfg. - Robotics, PLC, Automation
CAD/CAM, CIM, Industrial Controls
• Plant, Q.C., Skill Trades, Journeymen
• Product Design
• Product Test
• Product Development
• Sales, Acct. Management, Engineering
Supply Chain Management, Purchasing
Finance, Accounting -
Scientific and Electronic Data Processing
Electronic Data Processing
Software, C, Ci-, C++ Embedded
Safety, Environmental Engineering
FEES FOR OUR SERVICES ARE PAID BY THE EMPLOYER
• Individual or multiple recruiting assignments
• Specialization: Engineering (product, manufacture, production)
• Weekends, trips and conferences
• Training, recruiting, interviewing workshops
• Advisor: LEO, Affirmative Action and Compliance Regulations
Please send your most recent job specifications, requirements or openings to me as soon as possible.
Please feel free to contact me at (248) 624-3600
Darnell Mitchell, President
Fill Open Positions
We understand that clients usually want their job openings as quickly as possible, with the right candidate.
Engineering Job Candidates can expect to find opportunities for them to build on their current knowledge and experience.
Job Satisfaction is important for the employee and the employer. At Mitchell Placement Services, we focus on finding the right fit between candidate and employer, so everyone is happy and satisfied.